The website www.joyofnaturelv.com is an online store registered by INGRID D. PLC.
The distance contract shall be concluded between the parties, the Seller, owner of the online store www.joyofnaturelv.com, “INGRID D” PLC, Reg. No. 40003179349, legal address: “IELEJAS”, Laidzes pagasts, Talsu novads, LV-3280, Latvija, and the Purchaser who places an order and makes a purchase in online store www.joyofnaturelv.com
The distance contract is applicable to all orders and purchases that are made in the online store www.joyofnaturelv.com
ATTENTION! By making an order in the online store www.joyofnaturelv.com you confirm that you have read, acquainted yourself with and agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Order, delivery and payment procedure:
- The Purchaser orders products via this webpage indicating type and quantity of the product.
The Purchaser has the ability to pay for the product by using payment methods available in the online store or by paying a respective invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Purchaser’s e-mail.
The invoice is drawn up electronically and is valid without a signature.
- The Seller ensures delivery of the products (in 1-7 days) after payment for the products is received, and coordinates delivery time with the Purchaser;
- The Purchaser is responsible for any fees and customs duties that are added to the order when it enters the Purchaser’s country. Our store is not responsible for delayed deliveries because of customs;
- When the order is shipped you will receive information about your parcel and parcel tracking number in your e-mail;
- If you have not received your parcel within the specified time period, contact us by writing to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If your product has been delivered with any defects, contact us by writing to e-mail address: email@example.com about receiving a new product.
Right of product withdrawal and return:
- The Purchaser has the right to refuse the product within 14 calendar days from the moment the Product is received by sending an e-mail of withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org comand product return to address “IELEJAS”, LAIDZES PAGASTS, TALSU NOVADS, LV 3280, LATVIJA;
- It is the Purchaser’s duty to return the product to the Seller within 7 days of the date the letter of withdrawal was sent to email email@example.com and product return to address “IELEJAS”, LAIDZES PAGASTS, TALSU NOVADS, LV 3280, LATVIJA. All expenses that arise from sending the product back to the Seller shall be covered by the Purchaser;
- The product may be returned within 7 days from the date it was received sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and product return to address “IELEJAS”, LAIDZES PAGASTS, TALSU NOVADS, LV 3280, LATVIJA. Later product return is not accepted anymore;
- In case of product return the product must be returned in the same condition that it was received in, if there are any damages, the Purchaser is responsible for the loss value of the product;
- When returning the product, you need to submit proof of purchase document – the invoice;
- Before returning the product, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com;
- The Purchaser is responsible for the shipping costs of returning the product. If the product is not returned complete, the Purchaser is responsible for any loss value of the product;
- After returning the product the Seller will contact you by e-mail in order to confirm refund about the returned product.
The Purchaser cannot use right of withdrawal, if:
- the ordered products by their nature cannot be given back, they are perishable or have to be used quickly;
- the ordered products are custom made specifically for the Purchaser;
- Paragraph 6 of Section 12 of Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia states that “the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety during the time the right of withdrawal is carried out”.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the right of withdrawal for the Purchaser or collect a compensation fee in case the product is damaged because of careless usage or the instructions are not observed, if the original packaging of the product is missing or the packaging is severely damaged.
- By entering the necessary information when placing the order, the Purchaser confirms that he or she has gotten acquainted with and agrees that the given data is used in order for the Seller to accept the Purchaser’s order and deliver the product according to the legal requirements. By entering the information, the Purchaser agrees to receive notifications to his or her e-mail that are related to processing of the Purchaser’s order;
- In order to see more detailed information about personal data processing, the Purchaser can visit section “Privacy of policy ” of the online store.