In order to contact us about data processing questions, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information do we obtain?
- We obtain such personal data that you willingly provide to us via e-mail by submitting online surveys and through other direct communication with you;
- When placing an order, you have to specify your name, surname, contact information, delivery address and other information that you wish to include.
How do we use the obtained personal data?
- We can use the obtained personal data to:
- provide your requested services and information,
- process your order and draw up the necessary documents,
- provide you with an effective client support,
- help prevent danger or fraudulent activities,
- send informative messages to you, if you have clearly agreed to receive such messages,
- observe legal requirements;
We can pass your information to third parties in order to observe legal requirements, collaborate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activities and protect our, your and other persons’ legal rights.
How do we protect personal data?
- In order to protect your personal data, we use various technical and organisational safety measures. Your personal data is available to restricted number of people, only to authorized persons.
How long do we store personal data?
- We store your personal data as long as it is necessary to us according to the objective for obtaining it and as it is permitted or set by legal requirements.
- Cookies are small text files, which are saved on your computer by the visited webpages. They are used to ensure operation of the webpage as well as provide information for the owners of WWW.JOYOFNATURELV.COM
This webpage can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary so that you could navigate the webpage and use its functions. Without these cookies we cannot ensure your requested services, for example, the functionality of the shopping cart;
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain attendance statistics of our webpage. We use this information to improve the operation of the webpage and advertising events;
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase efficiency of the advertisement and show advertisements that might interest you the most;
- Third party service provider cookies. The cookies can be set by the following third party services used in this webpage: Facebook button “Like”, YouTube video. Some of these cookies can be used to track your activities on other webpages and we cannot control them, because these cookies are not set by our webpage.
How to refuse the cookies?
- In order to refuse the receipt of cookies, you can use private browsing mode, which is provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies that are made while working in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows;
- In order to refuse the obtaining and using of information for showing a targeted advertisement, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
Your rights regarding your personal data:
If you are a data subject according to EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how is your personal data processed. You have the right to receive the copy of your personal data from us for free in a widely used electronic format;
- The right to correct. You have the right to achieve corrections or additions to inaccurate or incomplete personal data without unjustified delay;
- The right to “be forgotten”. You have the right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing and achieve the deletion of your personal data without unjustified delay as soon as the data is no longer necessary to provide your requested services and observe legal requirements;
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to achieve the restriction of processing your personal data, if you object to it and we do not have legitimate reasons to continue processing, if you question the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal or if you demand to bring, implement or defend legal claims;
- Right to object. You have the right to object against data processing at any time, if it is not necessary for performing a task in public interest or there are no unquestionable legal grounds to the processing;
- Other rights according to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). For more information visit webpage dedicated to EU data protection.