Joy of nature - our family cares how your child grow.
- Climbing triangle, rainbow by Diana
- Kitchen helper tower, gray by Veridaa
- Climbing triangle, waxed by Wanda
- Climbing triangle, rainbow by Wanda
- Balance beams, set of 4 beams by yanzhenlc
- Waxed Climbing Cube by Debra
- Rainbow Climbing Cube by Debra
- Balance beams, set of 6 beams by Jen Kania
- Montessori lacing toy button with frame by Dominique
- Kitchen helper tower, waxed by Erin
Ramp€45.00 Select options
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Montessori style of furniture?
With Montessori furniture, children can be more independent. The pieces are easy to adjust and match with your childs needs. Using it at home makes it easier for your child to spend time with the family alongside everyone else as he or she grows up.
How do we make Montessori products?
The furniture is made out of 15 mm thick plywood. In the polishing proccess, we use all-natural Beeswax Furniture Polish. If needed, we use environmentally friendly water-based paints. They do not leave an effect on your child’s wellbeing.
Which Montessori furniture is for home?
All of the furniture pieces in our store are ment stricly for indoor use. We reccomend to use them on a hard, flat surfice. That way your child will be safe while playing with our sets.
For children of what age Montessori furniture is meant?
Our products is meant for kids from about 1 to 5 years old. Of course, this is not set in stone and you can let your kid play with our products as early or as late as you see fit.